Construction Cleaning Services
With every construction project there is the aftermath of the labor and final product – which includes a lot of trash and appliance removal, packaging disposal, on site waste from workers, as well as a final polish of your new home or commercial property. When you decide on a professional cleaning company you should have expectations of excellence and quality services offered.
We at Covenant Building Services provide professional construction cleanup services for a variety of construction projects and facilities:
- New Construction
- Debris Removal
- Window Cleaning
- Tenant Improvements
- Campus Renovation
- Floor Cleaning
- Final Walk Though Clean-Up
Every Stage Cleaning – We can work with you and your team throughout the entire project to keep the work areas clear and safe. Scheduling a professional cleaning company to work in each stage of the construction is more efficient; and prepares workspaces ready for the next phase of the project.
- Trash, dirt and small debris removal from the interior of location and dispose of according to the projects needs and safety requirements.
- Clean inside and out of all cabinets, as well as the countertops.
- Clean all utility closets, furnace closets, storage areas and other areas
- Clean all tubs, toilets, washrooms, kitchen sinks and appliances.
- Approved removal of all temporary work signage, protection and labels.
- Clean all water heaters, washer/dryer and other appliances and where they are located.
Post Construction Cleaning – If you only have needs for after construction clean up, we offer customized cleaning service options to suit your home or business. These services include but are not limited to:
- Polishing of fixtures, vents, lighting, and more.
- Polish and clean windows, doors, and door frames – in and out!
- Walls & baseboards
- Ceramic Tile cleaning and sealing (walls and floors)
- Power washing entrance ways
Covenant Building Maintenance
We will clean what we say we will clean on the agreed upon schedule. This is our covenant with our client.
We will use our own high-quality equipment with experienced technicians, so that you know that every job will be done right! Contact us to learn more about our superior services from our highly esteemed and dedicated professionals.