Ceramic Tile Cleaning
Ceramic Tile Cleaning Services
Ceramic tile is very popular for hospitals, corporate offices, hotels, schools, shop, restaurants, and more because of their longevity and low maintenance. You should mop regularly, but that might not enough to maintain a quality sheen. That is why you need to find a trustworthy, professional cleaning service that can reach and remove grime and build-up over time. Your employees, patients, tenants, guests, and customers will appreciate the care and oversight that you bring to the property.
With innovations over the years in cleaning products, techniques, and technology, Covenant Building Maintenance can bring our commercial cleaning services in maintaining your tile and grout to benefit your business. We offer a customized plan and process for your particular location to give you convenience, receiving only the specific services that you need.
Ceramic tile cleaning services include but are not limited to the following:
- Check for damaged or cracked tiles
- Preliminary inspection of tiles and grout for appropriate cleaning process and products
- Sweep debris away
- Mop floor
- Pre-treatment of hard water deposits, spots, and mildew stains with applicable cleaners
- Wipe down and thoroughly clean baseboards and corners
- Apply a high-pressure cleaning and heat extraction to remove soils and stains that reside deep down in the grout and on tile.
- Floors are thoroughly dried
- As a preventative measure, we can seal your grout after the cleaning to preserve and protect it in the long term.
If you aren’t seeing a specific grout and tile cleaning service you are looking for, just ask us!
Covenant Building Maintenance
We will clean what we say we will clean on the agreed upon schedule. This is our covenant with our client.
Our skilled cleaning specialists are always prepared with their own modern equipment and products, so that you know the job will be done right! Contact us to learn more about our highly regarded services. We are here to work with you to meet your expectations.